EN
link

Top 50

  1. 32. Big Air
    60802
Второй блок
Третий блок

2018 © CHOIZ.me
All rights reserved.
Full or partial copying of materials without approval from the editorial staff forbidden.

A 3-Year-Old Died After Eating A Grilled Cheese Sandwich At Preschool And His Parents Want Answers

11.11.2017
A 3-Year-Old Died After Eating A Grilled Cheese Sandwich At Preschool And His Parents Want Answers
Elijah Silvera went into anaphylactic shock after a school worker gave him a grilled cheese sandwich despite knowing he was allergic to dairy products, his parents say.

Comments

Add your own news or video to us!

The more news we see, the more accurate
the picture of the day our users receive.
You are the media!

Add new post!

Subscribe for updates:

Close

What are you interested in?

Remember